Registration Payment Policy
- Full payments of the registration fee must be made within 72 hours of registration. If payments are not received during this period the registration will be canceled.
- All payments should be by bank transfer to the beyond expert account described in the Payment Details section either online using E- bank services or wire transfer. In both cases please save and/or scan the receipt for registration purposes.
- Participants must write the bank transfer number, date of transfer, and name of the bank on the registration filed on the website and attach the bank slip.
- Payments may also be made in cash onsite at the Registration Desk as an onsite registration fee for in-person events.
- The registration fee is determined at the time of posting each course.
Registration Cancellation and Refund
- You must contact us no later than 5 business days before starting the event, to cancel your registration.
- Cancellation fees: your registration fee will be refunded by less a 30%.
- No refunds will be given for registration cancellations made after that time.
- Cancellation requests must identify the registrant’s name, email address, confirmation number, and amount paid. Send cancellation requests to email@example.com
- To get certificate of completion for a webinar/ training course, you must complete an online evaluation form. Your feedback is important to the development of future programs that best meets our learners’ needs. We read every word you write.
- Beyond Experts L.L.C should be informed beforehand if the participant can not attend any part of the course.
- The Certificates will be emailed to the participants within 2 weeks of course/webinar completion.
- Registration questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill the contact us form and submit it
- Confirmation of your registration is sent via email within 2 working days when confirming the receipt of payment. If you don’t receive the confirmation letter after 2 working days please contact us at email@example.com.