This course is designed to prepare healthcare professionals working in the area of infection control to sit for the CBIC certification examination and get the prestigious CIC credential. In addition to Mock Exam trial, this course is enriched with comprehensive review material following the 8 domains of exam content and great collection of MCQs covering each domain.
- Provide an overview of certification exam topics (CBIC) examination
- Describe resources, tools and techniques to assist participants to successfully study for, and take, the CIC® Exam
- Provide participants with opportunities to complete Mock exam questions
- Acquire knowledge, skills, competency, and practice questions to pass the CIC examination administered by CBIC
- Flash cards use this opportunity for quick review of the most important subjects included in the CBIC 8 domains of the exam, along with discussion of the rationale, and the training for skills of making the right choice of CIC MCQs
- Mock Test
- Microbiology, the infection disease identification processes
- The HAI surveillance and epidemiological investigation.
- Statistics for Infection Control (IC) professionals.
- Data collection methodology, data aggregation, data analysis, and interpretation of surveillance data.
- Preventing/Controlling the Transmission of Infectious Agents.
- Outbreak management and various case-finding methodologies.
- Epidemic disaster management.
- Occupational health.
- Risk assessment in infection control programs.
- Communication and Management form IC perspective.
- Infection Control Education and Research.
Learning options range from completely classroom-based courses to interactive online live programs.
Courses could be tailored to fit the needs and schedules of group participants.
Any individual involved in healthcare—who has responsibility for infection prevention and control practices, willing to pass the exam to get the prestigious CIC certificate soon.